PMID onto PDF using PDF XChange 2013-09-13
Add your review!
OS Support: WinXP, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Windows 8,
Hits: 0 visitors
Date added: 11 Nov 2013
Last Update: 12 Nov 2013
* Intended to support a traditional research document handling algorithm based on print-outs in physical folders, there is a need to write on a printed [[PDF]] where it is located on the own Computer file system, hence, to write on it fileName and filePath.
* Especially for documents in Medicine and the Life Sciences, users should name their files with the [[PubMed]] [[PMID article identification number]] when first downloading them.
Beyond assigning fileNames and a comment line, this Program
* prints out all PDF documents of a given folder
* prints out all PDF documents of a given folder at a maximum of 12pp each and only the first 4pp scout view if longer than 12pp.
* prints out single PDF documents on demand as full or 'rest-of' views.
This program does not print the first page, if the fileName ends with ,3,.pdf - so the more or less useful pages with metadata and advertisements, as often seen on highwire-hosted documents, can be omitted.
The program is freeware with sourcecode on request.
You need [[PDF-XChange Viewer]] installed at the default location on c:, because it does the real workload.
Program has a print-directory function, too, which is lacking in [[Windows 7]].
Available Translations: None