CHM Batch Decompiler 1.0
Add your review!
OS Support: Win2000, WinXP, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Windows 8, WinServer, WinOther, Win Vista
Hits: 0 visitors
Date added: 14 Nov 2013
Last Update: 25 Nov 2013
A simple tool to batch decompile CHM files.
How to batch decompile CHM files?
1. Select the input folder contains CHM files.
2. Check the 'Include Sub Folders' if you want to decompile CHM files in sub folders.
3. Select the output folder to store decompiled CHM files. It'll auto create a sub folder(the same name as the CHM file) in this folder for each CHM file to store decompiled files.
4. Click 'Decompile'!
1. Include sub folders of input folder.
2. Multithread Support(4 threads by default).
Available Translations: None