JXCirrus CalCount for Windows 1.0.03
Add your review!
OS Support: WinXP, Win7 x32, Win7 x64,
Hits: 0 visitors
Date added: 14 Nov 2013
Last Update: 03 Nov 2013
JXCirrus CalCount is a food and exercise diary designed for people who are in the process of losing weight, tracking their exercise, or just want to watch what they are eating.
- Record all of the food that you eat in a day.
- Builds up a list of your own foods to make searching a snap.
- Once you have identified your most common foods, you can record an entire meal with only a few clicks of the mouse. Entering a whole day need only take a couple of minutes.
- Colour codes your daily totals so you can see how you are going at a glance.
- Let the system calculate your ideal Calorie range, based on your age, height, weight, sex and activity level. Even adjusts for women who are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Calculates your ideal intake for up to 24 other nutrients, including: Fat, Salt, Cholesterol, Fibre, Alcohol, Vitamins, Iron, Caffeine.
- Record your Time, Speed, Distance or Repetitions against your exercise.
- Make up recipes based on a combination of several foods.
- Lets you record the exercise that you do each day, and adjusts your total calories accordingly.
Available Translations: None