Vallum GMI Agent 1.1.1
Add your review!
OS Support: WinOther, Win98, Win2000, WinXP, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Windows 8, WinServer, MS-DOS, Win Vista
Hits: 0 visitors
Price: 0 USD (Buy Now)
Date added: 11 Nov 2013
Last Update: 04 Nov 2013
The Vallum GMI system is a full featured end point management solution that includes a universal agent and cmd line interface that permits a user to query and control remote servers or other connected network devices. Agent functions are provided by remotely installing new software modules or Applications to extend the range of functions. The Apps are remotely uploaded and installed to extend the range of functions of the solution.
The GMI system is intended to satisfy several chronic problems within industry.
- The GMI system permits a single 'master' agent to be responsible for all control and monitor functions of a platform, reducing the proliferation of different agent interfaces and consoles to a single slim agent.
- The GMI system provides a very simple API that allows other developers and organizations to create and deploy new application software to the agent.
- The GMI system provides a secure way of managing and monitoring a platform based upon verifiable security algorithms (such as AES-256, or user supplied encryption methods.)
- The GMI system reduces system complexity and cost of ownership.
- The GMI system provides an open-source community of developers that extend the usefulness of the agent program without sacrificing security.
In conclusion, GMI is intended as a full featured 'end-point management' system, furnishing to users a simple method of managing all activities that may be necessary by an organization - given proper support by existing or new Apps, available as open source or for profit software. Each of the above concepts are discussed in more detail within the paragraphs that follow.
Available Translations: None