ADUC ScanAdmin 18.104.22.168
Add your review!
OS Support: Win2000, WinXP, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Windows 8, WinServer, Win Vista
Hits: 0 visitors
Price: 98 USD (Buy Now)
Date added: 11 Nov 2013
Last Update: 03 Nov 2013
ADUC ScanAdmin is a Microsoft Active Directory based tool that helps you find out which services and processes are running on which computers. You can subsequently stop, start, pause, resume or remove these services and processes in bulk. These actions are saved to your eventviewer. And can be rolled back from your event viewer.
- Stop, start and resume any service
- Manage everything from your workstation
- Find any Service or Process on any computer across the network
- Every change logged in Event viewer
- Simple roll-back feature
- Saves time and repetitive procedures
Available Translations: None
Active Directory | Service | Process | Remote Service and Process Scanner | ADUC | network | networking | computer | inventory | software | frontoffice | administration | network administration | consultancy | front office | servicedesk |